This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friston forrest sun 10th
anyone fancy some dh in friston forrest on sunday the 10th in the afternoon
Was riding the DH today. Most of its pretty good not too muddy. Although forecast for sleet tonight.
Sadly will be Ashford way on Sunday.
cheers i work in hastings otherwise mayb could join ya in ashford way if  ya riding
I might be up for a ride around Ashford way. Will have bike in van as might be riding DH at Friston tomorrow.
Is there anything like Friston to ride over Ashford way?? Have ridden Kings Woods few times but would class as footpath riding...
theres the warren but its very short say 15-20 sec a run but its twisty and got some good jumps
Sounds like Paradise Woods at end of SDW.
Some 15-20sec routes purpose built & quite fun
"Steve5.5" Wrote:I might be up for a ride around Ashford way. Will have bike in van as might be riding DH at Friston tomorrow.
Is there anything like Friston to ride over Ashford way?? Have ridden Kings Woods few times but would class as footpath riding...

You haven't been riding the right bits in Kings if you class it as "footpath riding ". Come and join us on a Thursday evening ride Wink
"Steve5.5" Wrote:Have ridden Kings Woods few times but would class as footpath riding...

REALLY!!!!
Best you ride with the right people next time then!!!!
  Big Grin the importance of having a guide
"Blackers" Wrote:  Big Grin the importance of having a guide

If only to find Shelleys