This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday 10th Feb dig day
Did day this coming Sunday with a 09:30 start at Covert wood. Please bring some tools if you have any as we only have a limited supply. We have signs made up now and the future is looking bright at last. All welcome.
I'll be there. Not sure how much digging my back will allow though, i could be chief raker though Wink Hope that nob Matt Young won't be there though.
Wiil be there with various implements.
Thanks gents. Be good to put a face to a name Flintlock.
Its good to know that you guys have taken over these old and weery trails.

I have ridden here a couple of times, and it was washed out..

I hope to come along, i have shovels and spades!  Smile
My back is being majorly flakey this week, so I'm a maybe now.
im turning up rake in hand. reckon there could be a good turn out for this and should be a good giggle  Smile
I'm coming along & think Matt07 is too.... ;D
Sorry mate can't make it. A day in the week I'm there.
The more people we get means we can have 2 work parties working on 2 seperate trails.  Plase dont bring bikes as until the trails are built there is to be no riding. We aim to meet for half 9 with a 9.45 start.