This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings Wood thursday 7th Feb 7PM
Hopefully wont get to much rain before this as its starting to dry out  :o well maybe not dry but the puddles have got smaller ;D Meet at the main car park on whites hill to ride for 7PM. stay frosty dudes ;D
very doubtful for me as my bike is currently undergoing some work.
Yep I'll be there Smile
Well, looking like this is going to be twice in 1 week where I have to miss a Mr Skid quality KW ride... :'(

However, my buddy did a 3 hr loop up from Wye up to the crown etc Sat pm & reported that it's all good there & pretty loose & scary coming down too, so hoping we might be able to fix something up for this month sometime - as you know the way!!
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Well, looking like this is going to be twice in 1 week where I have to miss a Mr Skid quality KW ride... :'(

However, my buddy did a 3 hr loop up from Wye up to the crown etc Sat pm & reported that it's all good there & pretty loose & scary coming down too, so hoping we might be able to fix something up for this month sometime - as you know the way!!

yep haven't done any long loops out from kings int he last couple of months as the bridle ways have been more muddy than the woods, if this month stays the way it is il post one up. For now though happy to be spinning round kings for local Smile
I was there yesterday & all is good, some of the driest(ish) riding for a while  ;D
"TrailSideBifda" Wrote:I was there yesterday & all is good, some of the driest(ish) riding for a while  ;D

Sweet, hope the rain holds off for tomorrow.
I should be good for this, especially if its getting a bit drier  ;D
Sorry guys, gonna have to bail. My back is killing me again and got a sore throat and generally feel rubbish Sad Have a good ride.
A lot drier up there today, have fun tonight people.

Wye Crown side is still very very wet Sad