This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PORC Downhill Race - Sun 10th March
resim

RACE DETAILS:
Entries are limited 200 riders.
Entries are available on a first come first serve basis !
The cost of the race is £20 for adults and £20 for under 16.

Categories:

1. Hard Tail 12 Plus

2. Juvenile Men 12-14

3. Youth Men 15-16

4. Junior Men 17-18

5. Senior Men 19-29

6. Master Men 30-39

7. Veteran Men 40 Plus

8. Women 12 Plus

9. Young Ripper Under 11

I'm really keen to do this & get some practise in beforehand too... anyone else interested?
i wouldnt mind going up there to see how its all hanging.
i went there early decemeber i think it was, and the new 4x track start was mullered completely as well as the new DH track.
Hopefully its all hardened up a bit as we only rode the dj area after getting fed up wiv the mud on the tracks.
I'm interested but a bit worried it maybe to soon. Will go up there before and see how I get on.
Planning to do this, be good to get there between now & then for a play... I reckon it'll be busy but doubt they'll sell out
hhhm think i might dust the cob webs off the DH rig and give this a go, with a bit more balls might come better than some where in the middle as usual Smile
Any1 feel like puttin up a day to meet and practice ?
Im free on weekends. If any1 has some balls spare bring em please
I should be good for this.
i am doing this race too, so a practice day would be good..... whats the plan  midweek or weekend..... you can usually get an idea of race line a couple of weeks before
I'm off for 10 days from 14th Feb, so anytime duing that period would be ideal for me... Smile
spotted this on fb, there are 200 spaces and you can pay on the day...i can't imagine they will sell out

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://downhillfreeriders.com/race-registration/">http://downhillfreeriders.com/race-registration/</a><!-- m -->