This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stolen-2011 Giant Anthem X3
My friend had his shed broken into in the Dartford area last night and his Large 2011 Anthem X3 .He bought new padlocks and alarmed it today and they brazenly came back this evening ,broke the new locks off then left as the alarm went off.

So please keep an eye out for it and yourselves if you live nearby.

It's pretty stock except for a red DT Swiss E2200 front wheel .
resim
resim
Where in Dartford? I'm only up the road so if I need to sleep in the shed tonight then I'd be interested to know!
Near Shepherds Lane,not far from the Heath
Sorry to hear the news. I will keep an eye out on the forums and free ads. Hope it turns up soon