This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharpshooter
Awesome talent!!  :o

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By_u5kmvq9o">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By_u5kmvq9o</a><!-- m -->
Some of those targets are too close for a safe shot to be taken. Firing a shot gun at the floor from 6ft feet away is just asking for Ricochets. Not a bad shot tho but let's see her doing the same on moving targets
Plus the camera man is a complete idiot, no really, zoom in closer so you can see even less?!  :Smile
Some good shooting but you cant really miss with a shot gun from a few feet away and firing a metal plates that close is rediculously unsafe.  I've had a near miss ricochet from metal falling plate at 200m before.  I really miss full bore target shooting at 300, 400 and 1600m.  Just costs too much these days.
Think your missing the point guys. This is simulating CQ shooting (close quarter) or bodyguard type shooting. Which Ive participated in the skill is in weapons switching, ammo counting i.e. weapons management, no point in arriving at your target and hearing a click or seeing your mag fall to the ground cos you havent engaged it securly. As for distance from target, if I can stick the barrel in your ribs or chest and pull the trigger job done I aint gonna step back 8 ft to try a more skillful shot
As for the pistol shots at the end they were outstanding, as for moving shots judging by her standards of shooting I'm pretty sure she wouldnt struggle
But most of all she's 13 years old and my money would be on her
A richocet at 200m with a shot gun REALLY????  Big Grin Big Grin
Who said ricochet with a shot gun at 200m.  Undecided this is a kid showing some skill with a gun on a range having fun not killing people, some those targets are too close to be safe. Close quarter training is fun, but even in field target with 12ft air rifles the minimum safety limit is 7.5m
&quot;leadbasher&quot; Wrote:Who said ricochet with a shot gun at 200m.  Undecided this is a kid showing some skill with a gun on a range having fun not killing people, some those targets are too close to be safe. Close quarter training is fun, but even in field target with 12ft air rifles the minimum safety limit is 7.5m

Not you, but read above posts, and good luck with your 12ft air rifle  Big Grin Big Grin
I've played a fair bit of resident evil and can confirm that she's got good skillz. Remember, when the gun is empty you can still smash zombies with it, though she was a little lax with the secondary shots, I mean, never trust the undead to die. Bit of a n00b error really. It was a computer game right?
Keep it foolish...
&quot;alkali&quot; Wrote:I've played a fair bit of resident evil and can confirm that she's got good skillz. Remember, when the gun is empty you can still smash zombies with it, though she was a little lax with the secondary shots, I mean, never trust the undead to die. Bit of a n00b error really. It was a computer game right?

Never smash with an empty gun either always using the exploding dagger or a 12ft air rifle!!!!
Ricochet at 200m was with a 7.62 L81A1 rifle.  I never said it was with a shotgun.  I would never fire at metal plate targets at the range she was even with a pistol.  That was just plain dangerous!

She is a skilled shooter, there is no doubt about that, but firing into the ground or at metal plates at the distances she did is unsafe both to her and the cameraman.

I have also fired on CQB ranges at Barry Budden, Blackdog and Lydd ranges but we never fired at the ground, and only at wooden targets with proper backstops/clear distance where there was very little chance of ricochets.