This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trek Slash 7 custom build complete!
I've been waiting for the bike since December, and finally it arrived friday and i managed to build it up with the help of my colleagues at Herberts Cycles.

Chuffed to bits and cannot wait to ride Wales and the Alps  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Nice colour
But explain to me the custom build bit???  Undecided Undecided
Looks good mate, 2nd nicest bike I've seen this week  Wink
Darren, to answer your silly pointless question....

I have changed the group-set and the wheels, therefore i have customised it. Making it a CUSTOM BUILD    Tongue
"Harry94" Wrote:Darren, to answer your silly pointless question....

I have changed the group-set and the wheels, therefore i have customised it. Making it a CUSTOM BUILD    Tongue

Upgrades?
"Harry94" Wrote:Darren, to answer your question....

I have changed the group-set and the wheels, therefore i suppose its not a  CUSTOM BUILD    Tongue
FTFY!!!!!
Looks like you're gonna have some fun on that Harry.  

Almost as bright as the Orangey bike.  But not quite.

No chance of losing you two in Wales... Tongue
I fitted a new bottle cage to my Canyon. It's a custom build.
"General Sparks" Wrote:I fitted a new bottle cage to my Canyon. It's a custom build.

Complete custom build on mine VALVE CAPS!!!
Valve caps oh ffs, people had them at the last gorrick xc race, does rotational weight mean nothing to people?