This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deers Leep - East Grinstead
Just been told about this by a friend that drove past it. Never even heard about it! http://www.deersleappark.co.uk/

£2 to ride there for the day. Doesnt list length of trails other than "set in 240 acres" which doesnt mean much to me. Has a North Shore bit etc. I will check it out soon!

It seems to have a Duck Pond, Duck Wood and Duck Paddock (omg!), I like Ducks... quack

resim

resim
"Breezer" Wrote:It seems to have a Duck Pond, Duck Wood and Duck Paddock (omg!), I like Ducks... quack

You're quackers Breezer!

Taxi for Pittgoat
I love ducks. One day when I own a house I will have some and train them as Guard Ducks much like Mr Duck here

resim

He was one of this lot in the Bottanic Gardens, Dunedin, NZ

resim
"Breezer" Wrote:resim

Also has a Cock Rubbing Wood, or nearly... Wink
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:Also has a Cock Rubbing Wood, or nearly... Wink
:o or maybe its a cock robin' wood like it says Big Grin just make sure you keep an eye on your crown jewels  Wink

and whats up with the various pictures that look like they are saying that the bridge is not there (the ones crossed out)