This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: DT Swiss, Mavic xm317 wheelset....
Hey guy's, i have a set of wheels for sale as i'm upgrading. Immaculate condition, perfectly true, no dents etc.

-DT Swiss hubs, 6 bolt, black, oem version of 340 hub, very good quality hubs.
-Mavic xm317 disk rims in black.
-DT Swiss double butted spokes and nipples in black.
-Rim tape fitted.

Looking for £100ono for the pair + postage or cash on collection.

resim
if you havent sold them in 1 or 2 months im intrested !, are the hubs cartridge bearings or cup and cone ?
infact if they are sealed bearings ill probally take them off you in 3 weeks friday if they havent sold, any specs ? weight? is the front 20mm or QR?
They are sealed cartridge bearings so very easy to service! Both QR, i will get weight asap. Looking for a quick sale but i may have them in 3 weeks aseveryone seems to be skint at the moment!

Hugh
ok cheers for that, sounds like just the thing i need to turn my bike into a XC one  Tongue
I'v just been researching wheel rims and checked the weight of the singletracks.  They are 590g compared to Mavic 819's which are 450g :o  So you can save quite a bit of weight by buying those Steve.
I'm screwed though as i'v only recently realized that my lbs ordered 36 spoke rims and hubs instead of 32, and i can't find any rims i like in 36 spoke. Doh!
just weighed them on the kitchen scales so this won't be exact but they weight about 1900-1950g for the pair without QR skewers.
sold