This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the parents out there
Start them young guys  ;D loving his manual
[media width=500]http://www.pinkbike.com/video/52292/[/media]
just got my Boy a Specialized hotrod bike with front sus. Will be down herne bay all next week so will see how he gets on down the BMX track.

That boy there has got Skills
I've heard green bikes are weak...
Keep it foolish...
Like this one Mark? ;D
resim
Father like son hey
OI

And

OI

you cheeky gits
LOL soz
Keep it foolish...
You meant hot rock?

resim

Even has a chain guide, looking forward to him coming out and ripping the trails up with us.
that is baaaaad aaaaasss, wish i had one of them back in the day, or even now to be honest
Keep it foolish...
"Buzz" Wrote:You meant hot rock?

resim

Even has a chain guide, looking forward to him coming out and ripping the trails up with us.

Yep thats the one but in Blue.

Wondering if i can Nick the chain guide Wink
My lad has a Hotrock...  well be out next week having a spin as he is up here for the week

Where is the BMX track and is there a pump track somewhere down there... i know Herne Bay quite well but have no idea where the tracks are...
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />