This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SketchyMTB Wales 2013 Pics
Home for all your pics from the 2013 SketchyMTB Wales trip.
(I'll put mine up in a couple of days)
Here's one

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
resim

A proper action shot at the top of one of the climbs Friday evening - Mr Skid appears to have many hidden talents... 8)
resim
Big Grin hey - there are LOTS of pics of LOTS of Sketchys having LOTS of fun on THAT iPad....
Some Pics that i took

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/91883955@N02/sets/72157633388096122/">http://www.flickr.com/photos/91883955@N ... 388096122/</a><!-- m -->
Some of the guff from my phone:

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim

resim
Nice Ben.... I like the bike in the foreground on that first picture...  that mudguard is pure sexual chocolate...     ;D
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Nice Ben.... I like the bike in the foreground on that first picture...  that mudguard is pure sexual chocolate...     ;D

Lol.

I didn't take any pics or vids this year, been pretty useless with the camera lately. Wish i got a vid of Russ being forced to play the football penalty game on the X Box with his gammy knee, that was hilarious Big Grin
from walking bikes up big hills to falling asleep, hard core sketchy we are  Undecided

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />