This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RC Cars
Think its Lagging who is into then but anyway, check out this offroad race, mental jump

I'm off to Eastbourne club on Wednesday night for a race meeting using one of their loan cars, should be amusing (2nd video)

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTW-syZVBvc[/media]

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_s0lLVlHOc[/media]
Cool...sadly mines sitting a bit un-loved in the shed at the moment. Albeit I did make the enquiry a few days back to sort its battery problem  ;D
That top race is excellent, pipped at the line after faultless 5 mins race.
Yes I don't understand, whats the point in leading all the way then refusing to win on the last corner
"Breezer" Wrote:Yes I don't understand, whats the point in leading all the way then refusing to win on the last corner

Perhaps the car was being controlled by Felipe Massa?
That was a fun evening, £10 to use one of their loan fwd cars. Did 3 heats and a finals race (get another race on Sunday events)

Our cars had the basic motors and no hop up parts, everyone else was putting additive stuff on their tyres to soften them as well!

My friend Jon qualified 7th for the final, I was 8th, out of 9...........lol

Started the race, first corner carnage and suddenly we were 1st and 2nd! 3rd place was reeling me in and going onto the 3rd lap he dragged past on the start/finish straight then went wide and off on the first corner, I got distracted and promptly barrel rolled into the fence LOL

This completely ruined my race and put me last! Had another crash, eventually 7th and Jon got caught and ended up 3rd which was good. Looking forward to going again Smile

Most amusing bit of the evening was me doing "just one more warm up lap" before the start of a heat and in my panic I got a corner wrong and tipped it on its side whilst everyone was waiting rofl

Some of the quick lots setups were insane. One was changing shocks then he preceded to check the tracking then corner weighted the car before putting the electric tyre warmers on!!!!!!!
Sailor's into RC cars now then......
Email from my friend, he bid on a car on Ebay as soon as he got home  Big Grin

Forgot the top ones had adjustable arb's as well

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
That looks like fun.  I have a 4WD glow fuel buggy that I might part with if anyone is interested.  A bit OT but does anyone know of any RC flying clubs in the maidstone area?
Not Maidstone but the Hastings club meet on the road between Bexhill and Pevensey, masses of cars/people there when they are flying

http://hmfc.org.uk/index.php?option=com_...&Itemid=41