This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new single speed 94er
Snapped your frame in two at the weekend? Own a unicycle? Simply remove the bits you don't need from the front half of the bike, shifters, rear brake etc then combine whats left with the unicycle and voila, your own single speed 94er

Off for a ride

8)

resim
You never cease to amaze me with your level of awesome!  8)
That is truly brilliant!

Every cloud...
A real living genius. You are wasted amongst humans.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
94er singlespeed fixie with no rear brake: niche-hipster-tastic
Genius.

Grass could do with cutting mind  Tongue
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
Your inventiveness never fails to amaze, though have you reduced the fork pressure accordingly?
Keep it foolish...
This isn't a new idea of mine. Going back er 15 years or so back when I first started unicycling and playing unicycle hockey (yes) we used to get discarded folding shopping bikes then deliberately cut them off at the back of the headtube just like in the photo. They are great for unicycle beginners as it stops you leaning so much so you can concentrate on the pedaling etc then get rid of the "unicycle front" as we named them and move on. Of course they had 20" front wheels combined with the unicycle being 20 or 24 as in my photo so it looked less ridiculous plus would actually be rideable, with the 29" its a bit close/big!
Forks still wrong way round  Wink
Correct way round! Mud etc gets removed from the tyre before it gets to the stanchions, I don't understand why Fox/RS don't do it (DT do and Magura with thin arch)