This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trek Fuel EX 29er
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.evanscycles.com/products/trek/fuel-ex-98-29er-mountain-bike-ec051739?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=froogle&utm_campaign=froogle&utm_content=mkwid__pcrid_19178803256_kword__match__plid_#features">http://www.evanscycles.com/products/tre ... _#features</a><!-- m -->

Could be my next bike. Clown wheels all the way for people of the correct height.
Its very pretty!

Trek 29ers are the bike of choice of no less than former US President George Dubya Bush

resim

This has lead me to nickname mine "Airforce One"
Dear god the monkey can ride a bike  :o
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
&quot;General Sparks&quot; Wrote:Its very pretty!

Trek 29ers are the bike of choice of no less than former US President George Dubya Bush

resim

This has lead me to nickname mine "Airforce One"

I wouldn't get it for that reason, it's definitely not cool any more!
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:I wouldn't get it for that reason, it's definitely not cool any more!

Thats because the picture you are looking at is a Trek Rumblefish, and not a Fuel EX........  :Smile
&quot;Longjon&quot; Wrote:Thats because the picture you are looking at is a Trek Rumblefish, and not a Fuel EX........  :Smile

I didn't post the picture up, and i'm looking at it on my phone Tongue EX is still cool then Wink
&quot;Longjon&quot; Wrote:Thats because the picture you are looking at is a Trek Rumblefish, and not a Fuel EX........  :Smile

It's a Superfly! It's definitively cool.  8)
I think we can safely agree now that all Trek 29ers look dull the same.  Smile
&quot;Blackers&quot; Wrote:I think we can safely agree now that all Trek 29ers look dull the same.  Smile

If only they painted them orange!!

Most bikes look the same to me tbh  Tongue
Philistines  :Smile