This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOS Suspension
Is anyone running BOS suspension??
Where did they get it from??
How do you rate it & where would you send it for service??

I might upgrade when I can afford it  Smile
"MobileBikeClinic" Wrote:Is anyone running BOS suspension??
Where did they get it from??
How do you rate it & where would you send it for service??

I might upgrade when I can afford it  Smile

I have Boss Devilles which i got 2nd hand. I think Surf Sales do Boss servicing but i'm not sure, i've heard people are still having problems getting them serviced. Noticed mine are leaking a bit of oil today so this is something i need to clarify too! I think they are fantastic forks, better than 36's, but if servicing is still a nightmare i may consider selling them and getting a Lyric or new Pike's instead.
Am guessing TF tuned & Mojo don't service BOS then?
I know Surf Sales are working closely with BOS & being a service centre for them.
"MobileBikeClinic" Wrote:Am guessing TF tuned & Mojo don't service BOS then?
I know Surf Sales are working closely with BOS & being a service centre for them.

No they don't. Will give Surf Sales a ring on Monday.
Fantastic products let down by extremely poor after sales.

I believe Surf Sales are finally servicing forks/shocks now but it's taken over 6 months!

Loco and J-tech are also servicing but using fox seals.

I serviced mine myself which was no harder than any other fork but i suspect the bos oil is a special blend.

Kinda annoys me that you can't purchase bos parts and service yourself.
I understand Bos are hard to get hold of being a French company they are always on long lunches etc.
But I think Surf Sales plan to be main service centre in UK.
Well i hope they get their act together, i love my Devilles so would be annoying having to sell them just because i can't get them serviced.
Well I will try kick them into gear. Had interview with them fri they are going to use me Freelance to build bikes for them. I hope they will send me to France eventually to the BOS factory so can service their forks but get impression Surf Sales bit slow, early days yet.. We will see they sounded keen but its slow progress
"MobileBikeClinic" Wrote:Well I will try kick them into gear. Had interview with them fri they are going to use me Freelance to build bikes for them. I hope they will send me to France eventually to the BOS factory so can service their forks but get impression Surf Sales bit slow, early days yet.. We will see they sounded keen but its slow progress

Yeah it's a shame as BOS just don't seem to help. Surfsales are great guy's and very enthusiastic, i hope it works out for them as i loved my bos stuff!