This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 2014
Ballot opens today.
http://www.prudentialridelondon.co.uk/Th...ntries.htm
Entered!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Yep already entered. Doubt ill get a place though.
I'm in too, hopefully be lucky this year
"General Sparks" Wrote:Yep already entered. Doubt ill get a place though.

Ditto
You have to grow old, you don't have to grow up :lol:
Entered again also! Jon wants a 5-5.5 hour riding time next year. Hopeful I feel Wink
Entered this morning, but being that I'm tight and didn't tick the "keep my fee, even if I don't get in" box, I'm sure I won't get a place!
"Jamiem" Wrote:Entered this morning, but being that I'm tight and didn't tick the "keep my fee, even if I don't get in" box, I'm sure I won't get a place!

I didn't do the "keep my fee" thing either & I got a place (had the same thinking as you).
I've entered the ballot. I did the Suffolk 100 this year and thoroughly enjoyed it. Suffolk is very flat though!
If you've entered the ballot for this you will be notified by post from today until 15th Feb as to whether or not you've been successful.

I will be throwing my toys well and truly out of the pram and doing a rain dance on the day if I don't get it.