This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I (temporarily) feel not so old!
Because I just got ID'd for Silly Spray  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin ;D
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
What's silly spray?

I got ID'd for booze yesterday, second time since turning 29!!
My missus is always getting ID'd for booze - shes 30 in 2 months time, ironically her work collegue who's 19 didnt get ID'd! - she loved it!

Im pushing for OAP's specials down the chippy!
"pittgoat" Wrote:What's silly spray?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqiAmoxkyGo">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqiAmoxkyGo</a><!-- m -->
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Do you randomly buy silly string often? - Its a good purchase.
Photo of the work colleague please
Well it's for my dad's 50th so me and my sis are getting him 25 presents each. She's come up with some good stuff.. And I've come in halfway with probably some good things but mostly useless tat.

Whadda think of this lot:
Harley Davidson puzzle in tin box.
Carex handwash.
Picture frame which I'm gonna put a picture of my dog in - He loves my dog.
Thimble with an owl on it (he used to have an owl).
Owl badge.
A set of 2 Jamaican figures (one playing drums and one on guitar).
Another Jamaican figure with a snake wrapped around him and a big fat joint.
Red Piggy Bank.
Some Paynes Poppets.
Heinz Beanz.
Some shaving Foam.
Toothpaste.
A "Happy 5th Birthday!" banner - I'm going to stick an '0' on it.
Giant Elephant shaped Balloons.
Giant Bug shaped Balloons.
Some coffee.
A Brass Genie pot/couldron type thing.
4 Brass things:
* Knife with pirate ship on the top.
* Knife type one in the shape of a sword.
* Quill with big feather.
* Knife with feather as handle.
Silly Spray.
Giant mug with pop out Pirate faces on it - Tis really cool.
Electricians cup - He's a sparky.
I.O.U voucher for £10 - Redeamable at Woolworth's  Big Grin
Oh bollox, I now feel old, I'm 2 years short of your dad's age!

Note to self - get on with your work and stop reading Sketchy forum
wow that is old  Tongue

I have a couple of friends in their mid 40's who ride tons, one does 100 mile road races most weekends so I wouldnt worry, you have quite a while left in you yet.

I rally service for a friend out in Belgium as well and he can still peddle a car nearly as quick as me (we shared each others at a sprint once) and he is 59 so again that means I should be able to compete for quite a while yet

(im 32) (I think, lost track after 27 as it became meaningless)
Building up to the 100 mile road ride, hoping for 80 miles May bank hols, did 70 the last one. Plenty of riding in between - road and MTB.
Plus I was very pleased with my performance at the weekend up BBH for the first time.
Must admit I dont feel my age, whenever my birthday arives I am always 12 years old as my wife does not want another teenager in the house.
Big Grin