This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello mates i have just joined, i ride in and around Sittingbourne. i am a swampy born and bread. I try to ride two or three times a week sometimes around Sheppey, other out the back of Sittingbourne out to Holllingbourne. The hills make me puff but at my age its no wonder. I found out about site from my mate Uphill and Downdale.
You've made a terrible mistake!!! IF you were looking for enthusiastic mountain bikers... Who are normal.

If not, you'll fit right in!

As you'll soon discover.. Ben (BMJBOY) and Ade (IMPISHED/ISALLWAYSPISSED) are local to you, Sheppy and Sittingbourne respectively...

Maybe join the Monday night ride on the 27th if you have lights?

Oh and hi, welcome to the forum
Man I suck at introductions
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Welcome to the forum Smile  Hope to meet you on the trails sometime soon!
Hi  Smile
Hi, welcome to the forum.
Keep it foolish...
Hi Artic,
Welcome to SketchyMTB.  Hope you like it.  Don't feel like a newbie, just plunge right in.   Wink

See ya on the trails soon, maybe.
Welcome Artic - When not riding off the island, Im found belting along the beach and up the cliffs early in the mornings.

Theres some regular rides around Bluebell Hill/Detling, Blean nr Canterbury and Bedgebury.

Depends on what level of riding you want to get into, if its the muddy variety, theres always a ride nearby.
Hi all, I just registerd. 42, live in Sevenoaks, 2 kids, 3 bikes, underpaid, overworked, overweight, but hey, at least its not raining.

Love to go out with my boy Sam, and ride anywhere, he's just registerd too! Hi skid lid Sam!

Looking forward to chatting with you lot soon.

Cheers

Andy! 8)
Welcome Andy & Sam - welcome to the often odd world of Sketchy MTB - amongst the drivel and nonsense there is a hardy bunch of mountain bike riders of all ages, sizes and abilities.

If you have any questions or queries to do with anything biking, someone on here will have the answer.

Enjoy your visit.
"Puffed Daddy" Wrote:Hi all, I just registerd. 42, live in Sevenoaks, 2 kids, 3 bikes, underpaid, overworked, overweight, but hey, at least its not raining.

Love to go out with my boy Sam, and ride anywhere, he's just registerd too! Hi skid lid Sam!

Looking forward to chatting with you lot soon.

Cheers

Andy! 8)

welcome to the forum andy and sam ! sorry about the amount of offtopic ramblings Big Grin, you got any photos of your bikes then ? shove them up in the photo section for us all to see 8)

hope to meet you soon !