This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could be sponsored by any 3 companys who
If you could have 3 companys to sponsor you who would you want? and why?

I  think i'd probably choose

Fox = Clothing and Forks etc
Commencal= For Bikes
Monster Energy= for the energy (and for the fit birds they have on there stands)
ummm....

roskillys - great ice cream

stella artois - great beer since 1366

benenden healthcare - much needed private healthcare for the clumsey mtber
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Clothing = Ann Summers
Bikes = Apollo
Drinks = Ovaltine

;D
I'd go for 3 bike companies so i could mix and match Smile  Hmm no actually i'd go for:

Two of Orange / Commencal / Whyte / Lapierre / Canondale
One biking holiday company B)

Good question - like it!
yamaha
beretta
chappy
Definitely Red Bull, thier athletes get the most amazing support and also get to go to some pretty awesome events too.

Bikes i would go Santa Cruz, if i had the cash i'd buy one...

And then DaKine for clothing, bags and gloves just cause i think they are one of the coolest brands around. but then i am biased and have used their gear for over 20 years... DaKine actually means Hawaiian for "The Best". You can't say fairer than that.

I like the idea of Ade having a limitless supply of vibrators though...
&quot;Legless&quot; Wrote:Definitely Red Bull, thier athletes get the most amazing support and also get to go to some pretty awesome events too.

Bikes i would go Santa Cruz, if i had the cash i'd buy one...

And then DaKine for clothing, bags and gloves just cause i think they are one of the coolest brands around. but then i am biased and have used their gear for over 20 years... DaKine actually means Hawaiian for "The Best". You can't say fairer than that.

I like the idea of Ade having a limitless supply of vibrators though...

really... i find the idea somewhat disturbing!!!
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:I like the idea of Ade having a limitless supply of vibrators though...

Just give me a shout, I pretty much have got that already, and any other Ann Summers gear anyone needs.

Generous discounts too....

[Dont ask how!]
&quot;BMJBOY&quot; Wrote:[Dont ask how!]

I gotta ask "How  :o"
He probably makes custom boxes for them in all shapes and forms Big Grin