This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maddnes!
Wish me luck! I'm running the London Marathon in the morning, my 2nd one I ran last years in 4 hr 52 mins so I am just trying to beat this time. Look out for me in tv, i'll be wearing shorts and t shirt!
You could just make it easier and err.. Take your bike.. No one will know  Tongue
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
good luck
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Good Luck!
Best of luck for tomorrow.  I fancy having a crack at a marathon sometime

Let us know your time Smile
Good luck Mate. i think i would die after about 3 miles.
Good luck ;D
You dressing as a rhino? :o
&quot;impished&quot; Wrote:Good luck ;D
You dressing as a rhino? :o

Most certainly not! I over took the the rhino at about 7 miles this year where are lst year he over took me. i think there is usually three of them dressed as rhino's.

I was majorly pissed of the year. i was running so well and was well ahead of my time, attempting to beat my 4:52 time on 2008. i was on for around 4:40 when between 16-17miles on the ilse of dogs people were crossing the course!! some d i c k head crossed to close to me and caught my back leg taking me out big time. I lost about 10 mins whilst recovering. i made up some time but as i was running faster then people in front of me I had to weave in and out, side to side which was impossible. Now ive got to do it next year to prove i can run it quicker!!
Well done for completing though ;D
I'd struggle to drive that far, let alone RUN!!!!! :B
Gutted about your run being scuppered but a great achievement nontheless!