This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
surfing off kingsdown
Andy trying his hand at  surfing  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Git. Now post the rest up, I bet you deleted the pics of yourself upside down Wink  Was a bloody good morning Smile
"Treehugger" Wrote:Git. Now post the rest up, I bet you deleted the pics of yourself upside down Wink  Was a bloody good morning Smile

here you go Tongue

Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Well at least you can't see my keel in that one lol.
there isnt any of you surfing

Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Bah. Yeah i only got some decent waves after H went.
Looks like a good day for it, weather round my parts is starting to get blustery
Keep it foolish...
Looks  great fun guys ;D Iv had a few goes at surfing and sucked  Big Grin was surprised how hard it was. So if it's anything like it it's not bad going Andy.
Although I know it's not likely, but reckon you did well not hitting any trees Wink
I heard that Greenpeace turned up,because they been told a whale been found stranded.
"Skid" Wrote:Looks  great fun guys ;D Iv had a few goes at surfing and sucked  Big Grin was surprised how hard it was. So if it's anything like it it's not bad going Andy.
Although I know it's not likely, but reckon you did well not hitting any trees Wink

I would hazzard a guess that surfing in a kayak is a lot easier, but cheers anyway Smile Steering on the wave takes some practice but got the hang of it towards the end, paddling out through big waves was harder, hence the pics of me floundering Big Grin

Geoff:- Lost 7lbs in the last month, so kiss my a**s Tongue And no i didn't lose them down the back of the sofa Wink