This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Bars in Central London
"mashley" Wrote:I cant make the Sunday ride now as I've been talked into going to see Crystal Palace play football, then trundle of the Soho for some drinks!

[OT]

I hear Rupert Street, The Village, the O Bar and Heaven are all worth a look if you're in Soho Wink

[/OT]
"pittgoat" Wrote:[OT]

I hear Rupert Street, The Village, the O Bar and Heaven are all worth a look if you're in Soho Wink

[/OT]

[More OT]
Theres also Escape on the main "drag" from the Leicester Square end, where yours truly had an unfortunate incident with a fella in a Wonderwoman T-Shirt...
I cant hear that theme tune now without conjuring up dark and upsetting thoughts...  Tongue

Oh, and dont buy a beer in Sunset Strip, and dont tip the strippers - let the sad yanks do that.

[/More OT]
I once walked down Rupert Street, and then sar a bar called Rupert's Bar! I was in the middle of calling my mate and telling how cool it was there was a abr named after me when i noticed the customers inside were all men and all necking each other... I moved swiftly on...
Too many tight tshirts and men with tans usually gives it away if you have to ask!
"Legless" Wrote:I once walked down Rupert Street, and then sar a bar called Rupert's Bar! I was in the middle of calling my mate and telling how cool it was there was a abr named after me when i noticed the customers inside were all men and all necking each other... I moved swiftly on...

I believe Rupert Street is the name of the bar you are talking about and is also the street it is on.  I've been in there a few times with a gay friend of mine.  It's a funny place to people watch as you have all the young and beautiful people then the pervy old guys who are probably married and in denial to the rest of the world.

As for tans and tight tees - what's wrong with that Ben?!? Wink

Sorry - well OT now.  I shoudl start a "gay bars in central London" thread...
"pittgoat" Wrote:[OT]

[/OT]

I'll check them out but if they are anything like Ruperts Bar then no thanks!

Steve if you want to come I'll give you lift. You got my number let me know. I'll be back online Saturday night to check any responses.
nick ... is there something you wish to tell us ... or are you just taking the job as mod far to seriously  Wink
Oy it wasn't me that split the thread!!

Mashley - they are all bars of that persuasion that i must admit i've visited.  Nothing i need to tell you Steve - i'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to be able to visit a gay bar with a gay friend and manage not to have sex with any men Wink
"pittgoat" Wrote:Oy it wasn't me that split the thread!!

Mashley - they are all bars of that persuasion that i must admit i've visited.  Nothing i need to tell you Steve - i'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to be able to visit a gay bar with a gay friend and manage not to have sex with any men Wink

ooo yeh well how come it said you created it then Wink Big Grin

[MOD]tee-hee, I love being a mod[/MOD]
I went to what was commonly accepted as being a gay night club in Bristol when at uni around 7 decades ago and it was one of the best nights clubbing I have had, excellent music etc. Two of my friends did get undesired shoulder massages however from people standing at the edge of the dance floor when they were dancing near them. Lost track as its been about 10 years since it last happened but back then I think more men came up to me in normal places than women, only talking a handful as I dont think a woman has ever approached me but there you are  Big Grin