This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wednesdays ride
Thanks for the ride was good enjoyed myself think we should all chip together and get treehugger a sat nav for his birthday.
"SCORPION KING" Wrote:Thanks for the ride was good enjoyed myself think we should all chip together and get treehugger a sat nav for his birthday.

he would still manage to either A) get lost with that or B) lose the sat nav somewhere around blean  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

dont think ive taken the p*ss for the wrong directions enough yet andy   :K) Big Grin
You cheeky barstewards! I told you i didn't know EXACTLY which way to go so that dosen't count. A satnav would be nice though, my birthday's on the 6th June Wink
And Steve- I have only ever arrived at Cant west twice, both times i was absolutely, completely and totally fooked after riding the South Downs Way and both times i was picked up by car, meaning i was assleep before even leaving the car park (maybe slight exaggeration there, but you know what i mean) so GIVE ME A FOOKING BRAKE! Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:You cheeky barstewards! I told you i didn't know EXACTLY which way to go so that dosen't count. A satnav would be nice though, my birthday's on the 6th June Wink
And Steve- I have only ever arrived at Cant west twice, both times i was absolutely, completely and totally fooked after riding the South Downs Way and both times i was picked up by car, meaning i was assleep before even leaving the car park (maybe slight exaggeration there, but you know what i mean) so GIVE ME A FOOKING BRAKE! Wink

What happened on Wed?  Apart from Andy getting lost of course - but that's nothing new Wink
"pittgoat" Wrote:What happened on Wed?  Apart from Andy getting lost of course - but that's nothing new Wink
I didn't get lost, i just tried to find a bit i did with KT, but i told everyone i wasn't entirely sure where i was going so that dosn't count as getting lost, i was hunting for new trails Wink