This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cameron loses ANOTHER bike
See here  Cameron's lost ANOTHER bike. :Smile
What a plonker :Smile

At least he locked it this time.
Big Grin you thought once would of taught the guy ... bet you lot are paying for a replacement for him though Wink
That bloke's a tw*t.

I think the current survival/ownership rate of a bike in London is measured in minutes rather than days now.

I bet it wasnt a cheap bike either...

I like the way he acts "green" by biking, but sends all of his paperwork ahead in a car - moron.
"BMJBOY" Wrote:That bloke's a tw*t.

I think the current survival/ownership rate of a bike in London is measured in minutes rather than days now.

I bet it wasnt a cheap bike either...

I like the way he acts "green" by biking, but sends all of his paperwork ahead in a car - moron.
god london ... i went there on  a trip once and the place was a mess ... it seems if they cant have your bike as its locked up good and proper they will just taco your wheels and smash everything to pieces ... i dont see the point :Smile maybe thats what young people like me like to do, maybe i should join them being a youth and all that Tongue say good bye to your bike ben  Wink
I knew a guy who used to go around with wire-cutters cutting peoples brakes and spokes etc - just for his personaly pleasure.

He was a tw*t too.

I dont understand how/why people take pleasure in destroying peoples property - perhaps Im just odd that I have respect for other people's things!  Undecided

Steve - you wont be seeing 17 if my wheels suddenly become a bit wobbly!!  Wink
"BMJBOY" Wrote:I knew a guy who used to go around with wire-cutters cutting peoples brakes and spokes etc - just for his personaly pleasure.

He was a tw*t too.

I dont understand how/why people take pleasure in destroying peoples property - perhaps Im just odd that I have respect for other people's things!  Undecided

Steve - you wont be seeing 17 if my wheels suddenly become a bit wobbly!!  Wink

agreed ... and if you want to steal it for personal gain why ? get a job and buy it yourself thats what the poor bloke who you nicked it off did ...not in camerons case but still Big Grin

dont worry ben if i had a go at your bike everything would be gone not just a few lose spokes  Wink