This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pilgrims Hospice Challenge 4th May 2014
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pilgrimshospices.org/supporting-pilgrims-hospices/events/cycling/cycle-challenges/">http://www.pilgrimshospices.org/support ... hallenges/</a><!-- m -->

Just signed up for this again.  They've introduced a 100 mile loop now increasing the previous maximum mileage of 75 tri hospice miles.  Always a great event, superbly organised and supported.  The hospice are not a government supported organisation and rely solely on donations to continue with the excellent care and support that they give to those with life limiting illnesses and their carers.  A very worthy cause and a brilliant event to take part in.
Could well be tempted by this.

Any other Sketchyites coming?
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
May well do
I'm on board with this. Starting from the Pilgrims Hospice Ashford. Signed up for the century.
&quot;UphillDownDale&quot; Wrote:Signed up for the century.

This was my plan, be good to have some company!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I'll be doing it again this year, nice to try the 100 miler Smile This years was brilliant, organisation was spot on, as was the refreshment stops, hoping the weather is as kind for 2014 as it was this year Smile
Signed up again, but only the 78 mile tri hospice route! Starting Thanet.
Me & Jon are doing the century from Canterbury.
&quot;Avril19&quot; Wrote:Me & Jon are doing the century from Canterbury.

I'll be doing the same with my son Ben, so will see you there..

Unlike most charity bike rides every penny that you raise goes directly to the charity as all of the excellent organising is done by volunteers, another good reason to give this a go together with the mountians of free food..

Andy
If it sways anyone - there's cake at every hospice!!