This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fowlmead 6hr enduro 5th july
I have cut and pasted the details if anyone is interested I'am thinking of doing it if anyone wants to make up a team.

Organiser:       rider2915
Start date:      05-Jul-2009 10:00
Category:      
Distance/Time:      6 hours
Location:      Fowlmead Country Park, off A258, Sholden, Deal, Kent
CT14 0BF map
Entry fee(s):      Ã‚£20.00-42.00
Organiser email:      fowlmead@googlemail.com
Organiser contact:      Mark Kilmurray
Fowlmead Country Park, off A258, Sholden, Deal, Kent
CT14 0BF
Organiser's Notes:      6-hour Enduro Mountainbike Race that can be ridden as a Solo rider, in a Pair, or as part of a team of 3. Free BBQ for all competitors after the event (£3 to non-competitors). Camping for competitors available on the Saturday night.
Course Description:      Fast all-weather surface predominantly on shale (from the park's previous life as the spoil tip of Betteshanger Colliery). Testing and fun course very reminiscent of Beastway at Eastway at its best. With generally wide, but twisting and turning paths through the wooded sections, interspersed with open grassy sections.
          Max Entries     Entry fee(s):      
6-HOUR SOLO     SOLO RIDERS MUST BE 18 OR OVER     100     Ã‚£20.00     
Enter this event
6-HOUR SENIOR PAIR     SENIORS ARE 18 to 39 YEARS OF AGE     50     Ã‚£30.00     
Enter this event
6-HOUR VETERAN PAIR     VETERANS ARE AGED 40 YEARS AND ABOVE     50     Ã‚£30.00     
Enter this event
SENIOR TEAM OF 3     SENIORS ARE 18 to 39 YEARS OF AGE     50     Ã‚£42.00     
Enter this event
VETERAN TEAM OF 3     VETERANS ARE AGED 40 YEARS AND ABOVE     50     Ã‚£42.00     
Enter this event
JUNIOR TEAM OF 3     JUNIORS ARE 16 TO 17 YEARS OF AGE     50     Ã‚£30.00     
Enter this event
YOUTH TEAM OF 3     YOUTHS ARE AGED 14 TO 15 YEARS OF AGE     50     Ã‚£30.00     
Enter this event
6-HOUR SOLO Entries (maximum: 100)
Im up for this - would be good to get an Enduro taster in before the 24/12.

Im thinking Pairs, but my 2 mates fancy doing it, so might do a 3 with them.
Not for me, i'm (staggeringly) away that weekend.  Shame as i quite fancied it!
Quite fancied joining Ben's threesome?
"Breezer" Wrote:Quite fancied joining Ben's threesome?

Hey why not, we're all friends here....  Tongue
Hmm this event could be tempting as something different. Oi Mudmonkey, want to enter as a pair? 1.5hr stints sounds most logical instead of 3hr's each for me at least.
I'm up for it as a solo or a pair if anyone wants to pair up?
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Sounds like Im good for a pair Jon  :B - Was trying to arrange with Rou as a pair as wouldve been good team bonding for the 24/12 - sounds like he's busy that weekend, so we can pair up if you want?
Yeah sounds good! If you enter us I'll square up with you when I next see you.
My riding is more up and down than the damn area I live in! And the tart's knickers who lives next door - Combined!  :o
Who's up for this?