This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury Sat 11, 7.45 for 8am start
I know it is a bit late notice but Russ and I are riding a loop or 2 in the morning.

Starting at layby on a21. 7am for 8am start.

Anyone fancy it?
you having a lie in or something? ;-)
Oops. 7.45 for 8am
I'll be there. Would usually sleep in before doing a night duty but if it's two laps at Russ pace I should still be home in time for a pre work sleep. Providing of course his bike doesn't break....
Its wet and windy. I'm going back to bed! Enjoy the ride which I'm sure will be sunny by the time you get out.
Possibly a different Russ...

Enjoy Tim.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
It was very wet and slippery, though it was not raining we got covered in mud and soaked to the skin.  Despite this the trails are all running extremely well.

Great fun there despite the wetness. Finnished with cake and coffee.  Thank you Mr Rusty.