This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey Hills - Sunday 19th Jan @ 9am
I need to be in Surrey on Sunday so figured it makes sense to ride my bike there too!

Meeting in the YHA car park RH5 6NW @ 9am

Would really like to incorporate an explore around Redlands - if the *right* person(s) can make it.......... Smile
Bit late that,more of an afternoon ride...
maybe...
"Buzz" Wrote:Bit late that,more of an afternoon ride...

Hmmmmmm. Can adjust if necessary - if you're gonna lead Wink
I'm in. Want a lift Ade? Oh and not too early please Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:I'm in. Want a lift Ade? Oh and not too early please Wink

yes please if I can make it, not sure yet
I'm in.
Redlands! really?? it'll be a skid pan  Undecided
"Treehugger" Wrote:I'm in. Want a lift Ade? Oh and not too early please Wink

Still able to give me a lift Andy?  

I'll have to bring the hardtail as I went to change the oil in the lowers of my forks and discovered loads of oil was leaking out the damper..
"Ad_Fav" Wrote:Still able to give me a lift Andy?  

I'll have to bring the hardtail as I went to change the oil in the lowers of my forks and discovered loads of oil was leaking out the damper..

Yeah that's cool, pick you up at 7:30? And not cool. Aren't they not open bath dampers though, or are the FIT forks? If open bath oil will squirt out of the damper to lubricate the lowers and seals.

Rachel, do you want a lift too?