This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS-2012 Orange Alpine 160 Frame 16" CCDB
FOR SALE 2012 Orange Alpine 160 Frame 16" in Black with CCDB and extras

This is for my Orange Alpine 160 Frame 2012. It is a 16� version. Light scuffs and small amounts of paint wear as would be expected with one small paint chip on the bottom (pictured). No cracks or anything wrong with this frame whatsoever. It comes with the Amazing CCDB with a 500lb spring (TF tuned and serviced) which transforms this bike from a very good bike to spectacular speed machine. Bike was Fully Copter taped from new and looked after extremely well. This Sale comes with a Rockguardz protector (£30), a spare Mech hanger (£20) and full replacement sticker kit and head badge (£20) for if/when you want to replace the copter tape. Will be sent out in an Orange Mountain bike frame Box.

Full spec linked below
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/bikes/archive/2012/alpine-160_frame/">http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/bikes/arch ... 160_frame/</a><!-- m -->
Looking for £850 ono

Postage will vary dependant on where you are and collection is welcomed (Kent/SE London).

Email me on (my user name)@gmail.com if interested. Many Thanks

resim
resim
resimresim
resim
You only just built this, I saw the "new bike" photo just days ago?
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:You only just built this, I saw the "new bike" photo just days ago?

Not helpful Darren....
lol, put it on STW they love Oranges there and pinkbike
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:lol, put it on STW they love Oranges there and pinkbike

Done and much more helpful. Thank you  Smile
Dropped to £750
SOLD
Got!  ;-)