This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
short perry's vid
woke up on sunday morning after drinking a tad to much grog the night before, with the felling that an elephant had sat on my head to then be sick in a sink before going out to ride perry woods :B oh well at lest it wasn't before a porc race this time.
didn't film to much that day, but this is a short fun edit of some fellow sketchers riding that day. hope you enjoy.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://vimeo.com/84606915">https://vimeo.com/84606915</a><!-- m -->
The dog was clearly the fastest there!

After hearing your ordeal for the morning my excuse for not coming is useless!

Nice video!
That was last Sunday? Looks pretty dry and flowy - a bit like Blean in August!
Really should get to Perry... are the trails easy to find?
Good video.The video shows the type of riding that Perry is known for,if your after a xc ride,then 30/40 mins here is about the limit.Its not particularly big,more of a place you add to a ride.Trails are,nt hard to find,no worse than Blean or Clowes.A good part of Perry does hold up well during the winter,but there are trails/areas that are muddy.
[quote=&quot;]Good video.The video shows the type of riding that Perry is known for,if your after a xc ride,then 30/40 mins here is about the limit.Its not particularly big,more of a place you add to a ride.Trails are,nt hard to find,no worse than Blean or Clowes.A good part of Perry does hold up well during the winter,but there are trails/areas that are muddy.[/quote&quot;]

Pretty much sums it up, the dry riding is in a very small area and the area gets leveled every so often so it goes from being a good riding spot to having nothing there to do very quickly.
In the summer months I do a loop that includes kings wood, wye crown and perry that can go up to 60k but a winter like this one turns a lot of the bridle paths almost impassable. But when dry the ride back to kings is worth it on its own.
Excellent vid dude, and extra points for using Daft Punk, looks like a good day out
Keep it foolish...
Yo nice edit mr skideridge! Awesome uber extended no foot ha ha, some nice styley whips going down too! Good session 👊
&quot;alkali&quot; Wrote:Excellent vid dude, and extra points for using Daft Punk, looks like a good day out

I was talking to a friend recently, couple of years younger than me, he had never seen the video to da funk!
Outrageous, who'da thunk it? Also, happy breezer birthday for tomorrow
Keep it foolish...
Looks great over there, especially in the super sunny sunshine.  Really enjoyed that so I watched it twice. Nice to see JB back on the bike too - looking like he's lost none of his amazing skillz...... 8)