This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorrick Spring Series 2014
Round 1 is next Sunday 9 at Crowthorne.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.gorrick.com/racing/spring/index.php">http://www.gorrick.com/racing/spring/index.php</a><!-- m -->

Rounds
09 Feb 14      Round 1     Crowthorne Wood, Bracknell Road
02 Mar 14      Round 2     Ceasars Camp, Bourley Road
23 Mar 14      Round 3     Hungry Hill, Bourley Road, Aldershot
13 Apr 14      Round 4     Porridgepot Hill, Alma Gardens

Cats & Start times
Sport Male          16-39     10.08am     4     Ã‚£23
Master Male        30-39     11.40am     3     Ã‚£22
Fun Male             12+       12.50pm     2     £21
Open Male           16+        2.00pm     3     Ã‚£22

Will be doing rounds 1-3 of these, in the Masters category now I'm old enough as early start time suits me although will no doubt add 15 places to my finishing position  :'(
In.
Round 2 this weekend. Will be doing the Open category as late start time suits as will be taking it in on the way home from a stag do.

Anyone else?
You have only mentioned a few categories..... Undecided
&quot;DaisyDaring&quot; Wrote:You have only mentioned a few categories..... Undecided

All the relevant ones.
Please try and finish this one!
&quot;Breezer&quot; Wrote:Please try and finish this one!

Yes Sensei
Immediately after a stag do, failure I sense, hmmmm?
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I rode aston hill after a stag do, arrived late, fell of three times, went home. Stupid stag do.
Keep it foolish...
"Only a week to go until R3 of the Spring Series and it's finally beginning to feel like Spring! Please note if you ride in the Open category that, due to rider requests, the Open Female will now start at 12.41 and the Open Male at 12.45."