This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperately Wanted
Dry patch of land to ride my bike on :'(
Man Iv been looking up in all the free ads for just the same thing. Must be in sort surplus as there seems none around anywhere Sad
When is it going to stop raining  Undecided wettest January ever sure has made for the worst trail conditions I can ever remember, it's almost put even me off riding.  
more rain and wind coming later this week as well apparently.  

the days of going for a ride and coming back with just a slightly dusty bike seem so long ago..
Ever wish you weren't in Kent? Here's Chicksands earlier today.

[media width=500]http://vimeo.com/85665513[/media]
Keep it foolish...
Went for a walk with my sister and the dog from Boughton Under Blean earlier and it was ridiculously muddy. There is no way in hell that Blean will be rideable for quite a while!
Even the nasty roads result in filthy bike at the moment Sad
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Even the nasty roads result in filthy bike at the moment Sad

I've been road biking at fowlmead and still having to clean the bike afterwards
Ive not ridden for the last 2 weekends, using the opportunity to decorate... :'(

Still commuting 3 times a week, getting 130 miles in so keeping me going, i think im still drying off from the ride home on friday.
Fridays were the worst conditions I've ever ridden home in. Got behind a chain gang and the spray from the wheels almost drowned me.

Good road conditions today/tomorrow  

Flights to warmer climates are cheap at the moment.
Yup, the rain hurt at one point. My car was being serviced and I had to get to the garage before it closed, the head wind really made my legs burn, i only just made it. I then sat at VW making a massive puddle on the floor, it looked like i had wet myself.