This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunch of wheels
Hey guys, as thread title, here are a bunch of wheels. Mostly handbuilt by me, a variety of different types and quality of components. All new unless otherwise stated, these are obviously not superfly top end wheels but they might be just what you're looking for for that second/third/fourth bike/Winter hack/single speed/whatever. I can supply more pictures or information if required and I'll consider sensible offers... Postage usually works out around a tenner, I'll charge whatever it costs me to send, or of course Sketchy post is possible.

Thanks for looking.

resim

Rigida 26" rim on unbranded hub: £20

resim

26" DB Zac 2000 rim on Novatec cartridge bearing 6 bolt disc hub: £30

resim

26" Rigida rim on Novatec cartridge bearing hub V-brake only: £30

resim

Specialized Alexrims 26" rim on Specialized Stout 6 bolt disc hub REAR (2nd hand - came on my 2008 Rockhopper): £30

resim

Specialized Alexrims 26" rim on Specialized Stout 6 bolt disc hub FRONT (2nd hand - came on my 2008 Rockhopper): £30

Will sell the two above as a pair for £50

resim

Refurbished Quando 26" rim on QR hub FRONT: £15

resim

700c Alesa x-plorer touring bike rim on unbranded hub FRONT: £25

resim

Alesa 6021 26" rim on unbranded hub: £15

resim

Remerx Eagle V-brake rim on Shimano Deore hub: £30
Hell's donkeys. If anyone can tell me how to embed photos that'd be greatly appreciated...
resim
I will have the 2 Specialized ones please. sketchy post would be best
you need to get the url for the picture not the page then insert in the boxies
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:I will have the 2 Specialized ones please. sketchy post would be best

I should be picking some shiny goodies up from BikeWheelGuy within the next 7 days or so (Wink) - want me to grab them as I have that saddle...
"BennyP" Wrote:I should be picking some shiny goodies up from BikeWheelGuy within the next 7 days or so (Wink) - want me to grab them as I have that saddle...

Yes please.

EDIT (i have also fixed the post so you can now see the pics)
Appreciated assistance!

Ben's wheels should be ready later this week, I'll let him pick them up for you. They're a bit grubby so I'll wipe em down.

Cheers!!
"BikeWheelGuy" Wrote:Appreciated assistance!

Ben's wheels should be ready later this week, I'll let him pick them up for you. They're a bit grubby so I'll wipe em down.

Cheers!!

Cheers, i take it the cone bearings are all good? PM me with your payment details please.
"BikeWheelGuy" Wrote:Appreciated assistance!

Cheers!!

Must not be getting these mixed up!  ;D