This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC picture size.
Got the PC plugged into the projector, despite the PC being set to the correct resolution via AMD Catalist settings, the pic doesn't fill the whole screen, whereas when watching a blueray it fills the entire screen. Even when watching a DVD on the PC it's still the same. OS is Win 7 64bit and PJ is 1280x720. Any ideas?
Is this with HDMI?

If so I always had trouble on my plasma screen and it was due to the 'overscan' setting or something along those lines?
"BennyP" Wrote:Is this with HDMI?

If so I always had trouble on my plasma screen and it was due to the 'overscan' setting or something along those lines?

No DVI. Not sure if the PJ has an overscan setting, but as the blueray player fills the whole screen i would have thought it wouldn't be that.
Hmm don't know then boss. I always get lost in graphics cards settings..
I'd imagine its frustrating to have gone to such time and effort if you still can't make out individual pubes...
"pittgoat" Wrote:I'd imagine its frustrating to have gone to such time and effort if you still can't make out individual pubes...

Verry! Wink
move the projector closer to the wall?
"Treehugger" Wrote:Verry! Wink

incorrrect
"Blackers" Wrote:move the projector closer to the wall?

No it's not a zoom issue, as other scources fill the entire screen. It's only PC picture where i get a black border round the screen.
"pittgoat" Wrote:I'd imagine its frustrating to have gone to such time and effort if you still can't make out individual pubes...

pretty sure there are no pubes on the internet nowdays
Keep it foolish...