This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hangovers
Why do we do it to ourselves?  Out last night for a friends leaving do.  Town was moderately busy and we had a good night but why on earth did i keep drinking till half 3??!  I've not long woken up and find myself back in bed.  I's a glorious day outside!!!

I'm supposed to be out tonight for a friend's Birthday.  I'm sure she'll understand if i stay on the orange juice...

Cue the smug "I don't get hangovers as i don't drink" comments...  Tongue
"pittgoat" Wrote:Why do we do it to ourselves?  Out last night for a friends leaving do.  Town was moderately busy and we had a good night but why on earth did i keep drinking till half 3??!  I've not long woken up and find myself back in bed.  I's a glorious day outside!!!

I'm supposed to be out tonight for a friend's Birthday.  I'm sure she'll understand if i stay on the orange juice...

Cue the smug "I don't get hangovers as i don't drink" comments...  Tongue

was you in the high street ? if so i think i may have caught a climpse at you as i walked through there with my mate

if not you've got a identical twin in canterbury Big Grin
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:was you in the high street ? if so i think i may have caught a climpse at you as i walked through there with my mate

if not you've got a identical twin in canterbury Big Grin

What time, whereabouts and who was i with?
"pittgoat" Wrote:What time, whereabouts and who was i with?

think it was around 10 'o' clock up the end of the high street (not the end with the stations) near a pub that is always full of people, you just turned a corner and as you did i thought i saw your cheeky grin Big Grin

it may not have been you, just for the second i was able to see this person it looked like you !
"TooYoungToKnow" Wrote:think it was around 10 'o' clock up the end of the high street (not the end with the stations) near a pub that is always full of people, you just turned a corner and as you did i thought i saw your cheeky grin Big Grin

it may not have been you, just for the second i was able to see this person it looked like you !

Quite possibly as i was at that end of town for dinner then went off to see my favourite barmaids for a drink  ;D
muhahaha this is when i get to laugh at all of you that drink heavily muahahaha.

Now i do drink one or two but i cant remember the last time i was out of it.
I get a hangover after 3 pints now - prefer not to drink lately!.
"Buzz" Wrote:muhahaha this is when i get to laugh at all of you that drink heavily muahahaha.

Now i do drink one or two but i cant remember the last time i was out of it.

Me neither - i was too out of it to remember Wink
Maybe ill get drunk on the scotland trip as a treat.
Ha ha i'd like to see that but i was treating the Scotland trip as a healthy holiday rather than having much to drink.  You lead me astray Russ... Wink