This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mavic XC 717 rim
Can you help?  I have searched online and cannot find a silver Mavic XC 717 non disc brake rear rim to replace my current one which took a beating when I landed on the edge of a kerb :facepalm: , the inner tube burst, tyre folded and then dented the rim beyond repair, or at least safe enough to ride with, without the fear of when it will collapse!

Does anybody have one laying around in their man/woman caves?

Cheers  Smile
"Explosif Phil" Wrote:woman caves

*snigger*

I think the approved term is lady garden
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I expect that is determined by whether there is a bush in front of the entrance  Tongue
Be quick...

Here
Many thanks Tinc, I have just messaged the guy.
Dude!
For £45 buy the pair, then you have a spare Wink
I thought the same, and I don't need or want the hubs so I can sell those and probably cover the cost. Then rebuild using my XT hubs. Well spotted, thanks  Wink
Not convinced about the amount of life left in those rims looking at the pictures. Cyclesurgery.com have them new and in stock