This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PORC Race - Sunday 16th March
resim

I'm hoping to do every one of the series this year. There's been lots of work going on over the last couple of months & only 5 weeks to go.....anyone care to join me for some downhill fun?
Yep i'm planning on doing it.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Yep i'm planning on doing it.

Yes.

I'll ask the wife too.
"BennyP" Wrote:Yes.

I'll ask the wife too.

Coooooooool. He can ride his new steed 8)
Should be good for this.
Boooo! il be away for the first one but need to get to the others to try and beat all the other non competitive sketchy riders Smile  
Count me in. Might give the hardtail catagory a swing
I'm doing this, yes!
"Doo Lally" Wrote:Count me in. Might give the hardtail catagory a swing

I raced hard tail cat last year. I was slower than continental drift, but it was fun. Good luck man
Keep it foolish...
"Lindros" Wrote:I'm doing this, yes!

no way man