This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bike Wanted
My brother is after a full susser on a very limited budget, anyone got anything half decent you're looking to move on for not too much.  A medium frame will be best.
He lives next to Cannock chase & tells me his old kona ht is too hard on his ageing bones!!
Thanks
If & when this gets sorted I can be postman....
Cannock is a regular for me now Wink

[edit] What's his budget?
This is possibly a bit overpriced, but not by much me thinks.

This may be better though..... seems like a bargain.

Seem to recall seeing a Zesty on STW recently too [edit]
Cheers buddy, unfortunately no real budget at the moment was just putting some feelers on here as he tells me he's gonna save.

Was looking more at this type of thing <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://m.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/giant-yukon-fx3-full-suspension-excellent-condition-can-deliver-for-a-price-/1044785217">http://m.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/giant-y ... 1044785217</a><!-- m -->

Thanks again, hope to catch up soon
Weird, was just gonna offer my Yukon FS frame, it's in good nick but is frame only, size medium. Would he want to do a build / transplant? I liked it, good ride, 4" travel and not heavy
Keep it foolish...
Sounds interesting...he actually started off saying he wanted to do a build and spread it out over a few months! Is it with shock, bb, headset?!?!? How much would you like for the frame? Thanks very much
It is with stock Giant air shock, but I think it'd need a bb and headset, can't remember for sure as it's relegated to my parent's garage right now. There's some paint chipping around the right seat stay but the general condition is tidy and I'm sure the pivots are all good. I only weight 9 stone and am allergic to mud, it's not had a hard life.
Keep it foolish...
If Mr Alkali's Yukon doesn't float the boat you need to follow this up.
The Enduro is a fantastic bike & is very light & provides a great all rounder.
The way the guy mentions it suggests his expectations aren't high.

I had one of these & they are absoluttely fab ;D
Were voted the best MTB ever at one point & still attract loads of attention whenever they surface.
Cheers fellas, will speak to him soon and see what he's upto