This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marin Quake 7.9 For Sale
I have for sale my Marin Quake 7.9 2009 freeride bike. I simply don't use it is the problem, it has a few blemishes as you'd expect which you can see in the pictures. They're mostly from carriage with a bit of frame rub here and there. It's fully specced with Shimano Saint group set, Rockshox Totem front fork and Syncros Meathook pedals. It's just sat in my shed unused and the fork on my XC bike has just blown up and I need to free up some funds!

To give a bit of history I bought the bike in 2010 from ATB cycles, it was an ex-demo and I paid £2200 for it I think. I've had the fork serviced at TF tuned and it's had limited use since then. Mainly used it at CwmCarn but to be honest the bike has more to give that I'm ever going to get from it so really it should go to a suitable home. I am not sure what the going rate is for a 2nd hand ex-demo but because of it's limited use and high end spec (for the year) I am open to sensible offers. The bike is great, rides well and is by all accounts bomb proof from what I've read on-line about them. I've never had any problems with it at all. Like I say limited use means I am having to review my need for it.

Based in the Maidstone, Kent.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Hi Paul, anyone interested i can vouch for him.
Thanks Russ! Hope all is well with you! Thought it was about time I sorted this out!