This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody fancy a weekend skiing
So I'm thinking of popping up to Scotland on the 21st, leaving Hastings about 3 in the afternoon, and returning sunday 18:00 ish in time for work on the Monday.

I have a t5 so plenty of space for people. Anyone interested.
Drop me off at Glentress as you pass....??
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
random.  Big Grin
Hey IP, been a while, hope you're well.

Not wanting to confuse things, and I'm sure you've considered this, but it's the same distance to chamonix, the mountains are proper sized and you'll have more chance of understanding the locals.

Enjoy wherever you go, I'm skiing come march. Boomshanka!
Keep it foolish...
+1 what Mike said, i would much rather go somewhere in France than Scotland. Do they even have enough snow to ski?
&quot;Treehugger&quot; Wrote:+1 what Mike said, i would much rather go somewhere in France than Scotland. Do they even have enough snow to ski?

Best snowpack in Europe right now!
&quot;Tom A&quot; Wrote:Best snowpack in Europe right now!

Really? Has France not got much then?
I just looked at the aviemore / glencoe snowwebcams, looks white to me. Maybe Scotland is a good option this year after all. Nice
Keep it foolish...
They have had so much snow it buried the lifts in Scotland.

I know it's the same distance to France but it's just easier driving to Scotland plus I have a couple of friends there.

I'm off to at Anton on the 28th for 2 weeks then off somewhere else at the end of march.

Just wondered if anyone wanted to go as I wanted to share the driving. Also I want to try out my new skis and boots Smile
On a serious note I'm sure I am meant to be somewhere that weekend...   if it is free then I would be interested...  i'll call you for a catch up anyway mate.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />