This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtd - Keyboard (piano not computer)
Miss Tinc seems to be getting on well with her keyboard lessons at school, but has reached the point where the silly little keyboard we have at home is no good for practice.
Money's a bit tight at the moment, so I thought I'd ask the boys & girls on here if there's any unloved keyboards knocking about that would do her a turn for a while.

I'm prepared to buy or borrow, just not at shop prices right now Wink

WHY?
I got all excited for a minuet there, as i have 3 PC keyboards sitting on the sofa bed i need to sell!
"Tinc" Wrote:Miss Tinc seems to be getting on well with her keyboard lessons at school, but has reached the point where the silly little keyboard we have at home is no good for practice.
Money's a bit tight at the moment, so I thought I'd ask the boys & girls on here if there's any unloved keyboards knocking about that would do her a turn for a while.

I'm prepared to buy or borrow, just not at shop prices right now Wink

WHY?

I have an old infrequently used but rather scuffed M-Audio Keystation 49E. Full size keys and velocity sensitive but no aftertouch. It's just a MIDI controller keyboard however, so doesn't produce sound by itself. There's various software packages around to do that bit for you... depending on the quality of your PC hardware. I also had to replace the USB port by soldering in a new one. Not really selling it I guess ;-)
If I decode that I think what you're trying to tell me is that it plugs in to a PC.
Not sure that's what we need, but thanks anyway.