This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New car radio
I'm looking at getting a new radio for the car and seem to be going around in circles...I know there are a few members on here that know a fair amount about them so I'll ask the question.

It needs to be a dab radio, ideally built in
Needs to have a phone hands free function....parrot or the like
Need to be able to install something like tomtom or similar
Want to be able to to connect it to my phone so I can read emails, text messages etc via the screen
Want to be able to install apps from the android market
Doesn't need to have a cd slot as long as I can plug an ipod into it

Anyone have any recommendations  ;D

So far I've liked the Parrot astroid smart but it falls down that dab isn't built in and I can't download apps from google play albeit I can get it rooted so it will (when I say I can get it rooted I mean it can be rooted)
Are you drunk?
wtf does any of that mean?