This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: More Bike Bits
Another tidy up has uncovered the following for sale. All prices for collection/Sketchy Post, PM me and Ill work out postage if required.

Mt Zoom Ti Skewers, MTB or road compatible - 43-45g. £25.99 retail, £10 excellent condition

resim

Unbranded front skewer - Free - SOLD

Crank Brothers Candy C pedals - well used but still work fine, could do with new bearings - £10

resim

Avid Bleed Block - Free - SOLD

XT 9spd Shifter Windows - Free

resim

Trek Remedy/Fuel EX7/8/9 ABP Mech Hanger - £10 - SOLD

3x 9Spd SRAM Powerlinks - £3 - SOLD

26" Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance edition, folding. Plenty of life left - £10 - SOLD
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
can I have the bleed blocks please?
I'll take the Ron & the powerlinks please.
Can I take the mech hanger please.
can I have the front skewer please
seem to have loads of rear ones but No front ones. For my Proghorn.
The following items from this lot will be in a Sketchy courier van 1m from the Canterbury Hospice on Sunday......

Bleed Blocks (Ad_Fav)
Mech hanger (Longjohn)
Skewer (Mobilebikeclinic)

Please advise if you can collect, want them at the Hospice or passed to anyone else for further sketchy post.
If there's no advice they'll be returned to the depot & a card will not be put through your door :K)
Tinc - if it's helpful I can collect Adrian's purchase if you text me when you're ready to do the handover Smile
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Tinc - if it's helpful I can collect Adrian's purchase if you text me when you're ready to do the handover Smile

Thanks for the offer Daisy Wink
I'm in discussion with Adrian & I or he will advise.
I shall await my instructions....... Tongue
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:I shall await my instructions....... Tongue

yes please  Smile