This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endomondo
Does anyone else currently have any problems uploading rides to Endomondo?  I can log in, look at any aspect I want to but when I click on upload from Garmin nothing happens.  Driving me INSANE..... >Sad

All suggestions on how to sort welcome
So you log your rides in Garmin connect, endomondo and strava......why? Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
Yeah - tried everything simple.....

I have always recorded everything outdoors on Strava. Endomondo is just for commutes - to ensure Russ doesn't win his 2014 challenge. And I don't use Garmin Connect....
If you have strava premium you can probably export the gpx file or maybe even if using the free one then upload it manually into endomondo for now
Yes.  I can do that instead - thanks :K)
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Yeah - tried everything simple.....

I have always recorded everything outdoors on Strava. Endomondo is just for commutes - to ensure Russ doesn't win his 2014 challenge. And I don't use Garmin Connect....

You commute indoors Undecided
"Tinc" Wrote:You commute indoors Undecided

I commute indoors  ;D
"Tinc" Wrote:You commute indoors Undecided

Ha. I mean I don't record swimming/gym etc....

I really found my 40 mile commute hard going today: strong headwind & stinging heavy rain this morning then hail this afternoon which really stung my thighs ??)
99% guaranteed head wind on my commute to work, 4.5 miles each way is enough. combined with a incline almost all the way to work... Tuesday was most unenjoyable. ride home I'd speedy though. winter doesn't seem to exist so far in deepest thanet.