This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Mayhem 24hr Enduro
Entries for this years Wiggle Mountain Mayhem 24hr Enduro are now online....if previous years are to go by the Team places sell out fairly quickly so if anybody is interested be quick.. This years Venue is Gatcombe Park
Was tempted but no pairs category for some reason...
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Was tempted but no pairs category for some reason...

MM never has a pairs...SITS does but I think I've read somewhere its not being run again this year  Sad
Yep very limited choice of enduros this year, which was why losing Bedgebury was such a bummer too
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Agreed.

Need to find something to keep/get me motivated.
"Blackers" Wrote:Agreed.

Need to find something to keep/get me motivated.

I have a pair of steel toecapped Dr Martens & a willingness to motivate whilst wearing them if you want to pop round Wink