This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs 6 March. Oldbury area. 7.15pm
A few of us plan to ride Thursday night from the layby on A21 (Crown Inn Pub), for a couple of hours. Probably quick pint in pub after.

7.15pm for 7.30 start.

Anyone fancy joining us?
Possibly.

Edit: Make that a yes.
I am a possible... depends on work etc
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Conditions may be messy but thew soil drains far better there than other areas in Kent.

Andy, plan to go down that trail (narrow one which gets steppy) that you loved last August.
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:I am a possible... depends on work etc

Be good to see you if you can make it (only been 3 years....... ;D )
&quot;BottleIt&quot; Wrote:Conditions may be messy but thew soil drains far better there than other areas in Kent.

Andy, plan to go down that trail (narrow one which gets steppy) that you loved last August.

if you mean the trail that ends in the empty pond, that pond is now far from empty  Smile
I don't recall a pond. The one that ends on the road next to Ightham Mote. If was fine a month ago.
&quot;BottleIt&quot; Wrote:I don't recall a pond. The one that ends on the road next to Ightham Mote. If was fine a month ago.

Not sure which one you mean, but there has been a lot of rain over the last month, a lot of new bonds/lakes have appeared in that time.
Where is the Pub you meet at? Just trying to find it!
Christ the new google maps is utterly useless!!!!!!

Put in Styants bottom road, sevenoaks, its just below that and to the left, has a road that loops under it, park there