This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Children
Who actually 100% wanted children before they arrived?
"Jon" Wrote:Who actually 100% wanted children before they arrived?

Yep.
I 100% do not want children and so far I am achieving this aim.  ;D
I spent last week with a trio of 6, 8 and 11 year olds. They're definitely better in smaller doses.

Like 1/2 an hour or so.
Keep it foolish...
My new nephew is quite cute although I had to leave the room during a nappy change earlier although returned when I heard a load of commotion (he had weed everywhere lol). No kids for me as all women had a meeting and agreed to avoid me and I dont want one enough to adopt by myself which they probably dont allow anyway. Started a balance bike geometry spreadsheet for the nephew.
Your nephew is fairly cute, luckily for him there is not too much of a family resemblance. And his hair puts yours to shame.
Keep it foolish...
Love that I'm a mummy & I wanted them a long time before they finally arrived..... Smile
Love being a dad to my little girl, planned but happened within the first month so was a bit of a shock!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
See, pictures like Jamiem's make me think things won't be too bad.  Kids look cute especially with a quite frankly awesome hair style like that.  Then they start crying and that sound makes me want to put my head in the microwave and press start.  That can't be a good reaction to have as a parent?!
Shes awesome, however not at 4am when shes decided shes had enough sleep wand wants to communicate with the world, as she did this morning! Having said that, it's the first time in 4 months that shes been particularly restless at night - we've been pretty blessed on that front!