This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings wood Thursday 20th march 7pm
Meet in the main car park(the large one)  on whites hill to set out riding at 7pm.
Looking forward to a spot of spring riding  ;D
Yep yep.... Can't see why I shan't be there! Smile
The Covert will still be in pieces, so i'm ooot Sad
If you win your race category tomorrow, you can ride my bike on Thurs....... Wink
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:If you win your race category tomorrow, you can ride my bike on Thurs....... Wink

Haha!
Maybe not now.... My cranks, well crank is broken. Bastid.
"BennyP" Wrote:Maybe not now.... My cranks, well crank is broken. Bastid.

The new XO1 set?! :o
"matt07" Wrote:The new XO1 set?! :o

Yep. The metal thread that sets inside the carbon arm has come loose. Guessing it will just be replaced!
MMm. Have been contemplating whether to get the XO1 or just get a cheaper no fuss SLX 3x10 and convert it to 1x11. Still not convinced how well carbon crank arms will hold up to rock strikes, and I was wondering how the threads are set into the carbon! Not particularly well by the sounds of it!! Hope you get it sorted soon mate.
ill be there for sure!