This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BORROW: 32/34T Single Ring
Has anyone got a spare ring laying about in the about teeth?

I'm going to bodge together a solution whilst my cranks are being sorted out hopefully by warranty using my old XT arms.

Sort of VERY URGENT!!!!!!!!!!! ha.... Need to be able to pedal for Jedi on Saturday!  8)
Pretty sure I've got a 32 tooth ring on an old shimano 9 speed crankset... just about to pop to tye garage so I'll confirm and measure BCD...
I have a Raceface 32t not narrow wide & Renthal 34t
Both 104 BCD
Can do cranks and chainring if needs be mr Ben, but not sure how to get them to you dude  Undecided if no one comes up more local to you, sure we can do something.
Cheers all!

Seems one of you will be able to throw me a helping hand.... I just need to know if a 9/10 speed ring will work with 11 speed chain?
Iv the race face narrow wide, think they do work with 11 and its shimano fit.
"Skid" Wrote:Iv the race face narrow wide, think they do work with 11 and its shimano fit.

Their website seems to think so too! Can I borrow the chain ring dude?

If that's cool I'll turn up to Kings on thursday with my XT's all installed and then I can bolt on the chain ring before we set off?

Chain Reaction are sending me a new one as soon as I send the broken one and give them the tracking details. I think it will be a bit optimistic getting here by Friday! Good form from them though!  Smile

Cheers Skid!  Wink
"BennyP" Wrote:Their website seems to think so too! Can I borrow the chain ring dude?

If that's cool I'll turn up to Kings on thursday with my XT's all installed and then I can bolt on the chain ring before we set off?

Chain Reaction are sending me a new one as soon as I send the broken one and give them the tracking details. I think it will be a bit optimistic getting here by Friday! Good form from them though!  Smile

Cheers Skid!  Wink
Cool beans il pop it in the car tonight.
"Skid" Wrote:Cool beans il pop it in the car tonight.

Cheers dude!

I owe you one!
Kudos to CRC!

They've sent me a replacement crank set on receipt of the postage for the broken ones and also repaid my postage! Looks like I'll have a replacement set Saturday or Monday so should be all good again for Wales the weekend after! Nice!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />