This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kiddie Trailer
We have a Phillils twin trailer we just are not going to use again, so it should go on to someone who will.
This certainly isn't new, but in great condition & bomb proof.
20" QR wheels with pneumatic tyres.  The whole thing folds almost flat for storage/transport.

The trailer is red & blue & has a nifty seat belt arrangement that means you cat either install two little ones or a single littke person centrally.
It connects to the chainstay via a flexibke clamp, which is very sturdy.
There is no dolly wheel, so you can't use it as a buggy, this was never designed with anything other than cycling in mind & it does that extremely well, even off road.

We're  looking for £60 to fund the next kiddie MTB.

Let me know if you're interested &  I'll send some photos.
Tinc, Im thinking of one of these, have you got any pics please. I could tie up two trips!
Yep, I'll sort some photos for you.
I'm just waiting on a yea or nay from one other party, but you're next in the queue now.
Sold! ;D
Thank you forthis. We've just had a ourfirst trial run out the front. He seemed content it their.

I assume you got the money ok?
Yep, money arrived, thanks.

Glad the thing is going to be used.
It served us very well & it's nice to think someone else is going to have the same fun with it ;D